Under water treatment we group all the processes that use the electrochemical method to purify or recycle waters coming from other key processes, for example:
- Recovery of metals from pickling or washing solutions (Copper, Silver, Zinc, Gold, Rhodium...)
- Destruction of cyanide in washing waters of galvanic baths
- Chlorination/disinfection of waters containing harmful micro-organisms
- Treatment of dump leaching: destruction of Ammonia, Nitrates
- Dehumidification of walls
For these processes the activated Titanium Anode can be found in a variety of shapes and geometries based on the plant requirements.
We offer consultancy for the optimisation of the Anode shapes and sizes.