The electrolyte production of Chlorine and Caustic Soda from Sodium or Potassium Chloride solutions is a process which has been using activated Titanium Anodes for many decades.
Chlorine produced can be used as it is or transformed, electrolytically, into Hypochlorite, Chlorate or Perchlorate with the aid of our activated Titanium Anodes.
We serve the following segments in this area offering custom built anodes, re-coating and rehabilitation of exhausted anodes.
- Chlorine Alkali Diaphragm Cells
- Chlorine Alkali Membrane Cells
- Chlorine Alkali Mercury Cells
- Electrochlorinators for Swimming Pools
- Electrolysers for Chlorate Production
- Metal Winning from Chlorides